Friday, September 27, 2013

Blogging at its Creative Best



Cupcakes Take the Cake is a perfect blog to follow and be inspired by for its creativity, yummy unique foods and color. For my blog I plan on doing recipes, but just mainly desserts because who doesn't love dessert. Her blog is super colorful, cute and has a really creative title and logo! Her blog includes fun recipes with a little caption above them and then a picture in which you click on and it takes you to the recipe. The blog also includes creative ideas for cupcakes and other foods, which I think is really fun to look at and make. When holidays are coming up she posts creative recipes that relate to that holiday, she also has recipes that can be for other events like birthdays. This inspired me because I really like to bake and make things really nice and creative. 





Living Locurto is a blog which includes themed crafts for holiday and other creative crafts that are easy and fun to do when you're bored at home. Another theme I plan on including in my blog is crafts. Martha Stewart is so creative when it comes to crafts and DIY. This blog has a lot of crafts that are fun, easy and in general are very nice to look at. She includes helpful tips and easy projects that can be done at home. She posts DIY crafts that use the simplest products to make really amazing crafts. There are pictures that show you what each craft looks like and then a link where you click it and it takes you to the directions. Every Thursday the creator of this blog lets her viewers post a link in a comment box for a DIY craft and she posts their creative ideas on her blog. This blog inspired me because I really like to make crafts and this blog provides really easy crafts that are inexpensive. 




Plucking Daisies is a blog that includes holiday related crafts and then regular crafts for decorations around the house. The crafts that she provides on her blog are very colorful and vibrant and they are things that you may be able to find around your house. Her crafts are super creative because I have never seen anyone make them or seen them anywhere else. The pictures of the crafts on the blog have a pin it button on the corner so if you like the craft, you can pin it to Pinterest. Once you click on the picture it brings you to a tutorial where it shows you how to make it. The name is very creative and the logo is so cute that is why I chose to look at this blog. This blog inspired me to post really creative craft ideas so when people view my blog they will want to make the craft. 


No comments:

Post a Comment