Friday, October 11, 2013

How Sweet

Simple food is the best food because who likes to make really hard recipes that will take forever, I really don't think anybody does? Anything chocolate is my favorite dessert especially if it's easy to make and tastes scrumptious. After making this I got up in the morning, took a spoon out of the drawer, without my dad knowing, and took a huge spoonful and shoved it into my mouth. It's so good that you don't have to eat it with anything just dip your finger/spoon in! My dad did the exact same thing, not knowing that I was watching him.

This recipe will probably take about 15 minutes to make, but if your a perfectionist, like me, probably longer. The ingredients are things that you would probably find around your kitchen unless you are not a baker. Pretzels, strawberries, marshmallows, graham crackers, animal crackers, or apples are perfect for dipping in this sweet, but not too sweet, brownie batter dip. Personally, graham crackers are my favorite to dip in the batter, believe me it's absolutely delicious. This dip is absolutely amazing, when I am bored this the the sweet recipe that I go to make! You have to try this and below is how you make it!



Ingredients:
8 ounces of cream cheese
1/4 cup (4 tablespoons) butter
2 cups of powdered sugar
5 tablespoons all-purpose flour
5 tablespoons cocoa powder
2 tablespoons brown sugar
1 teaspoon vanilla
2-4 tablespoons milk

Directions:
Use an electric mixer, whip the cream cheese and butter together until it is light and fluffy which takes about 1-2 minutes. Add powered sugar and mix well until lumps are gone. Add the flour, cocoa powder, brown sugar, vanilla and the two tablespoons of milk. Mix until smooth

Add additional powdered sugar if you want it thicker or add milk if you want it lighter and smoother. Be careful not to add too much powdered sugar or the things your dipping it in will break and make sure not to add too much milk or it will become to runny.


No comments:

Post a Comment