Friday, May 16, 2014

Little Me in Italy


Hello everyone, I am sad to say that this is my last blog post of the year. Well, it's not really that sad. Anyways, again this week has just been poop. I am really tired, I've had quite a few tests, and I've had a lot of assignments to finish and submit. This week has been the end of a lot of things. First, I played my last soccer game on Tuesday with all my buddies, we're practically all going to different teams which makes me very sad. Second, this blog is coming to an end, it's not going to die or anything, I'm just not going to post crafts and food anymore. So, I've been saving this recipe for my last post because it sounds really good and is surprisingly easy. I had a sip of my friends Italian creme sodas, Dani and Claire, at Vinto and they were so good so I am going to make a vanilla one.

Below is how to make it and I hope it turns out fantastic just like mine did.

What You'll Need:

- 1 cup club soda

- 6 TBS torani syrup (I'm using vanilla, but any flavor is okay)

- 3 TBS half & half milk

- ice (it says three cubes, but that's so random so just use as many as you want)













What to do:

Step 1, put the club soda and ice in a cup. Make sure that the cup is big enough because it will overflow if it isn't big enough, if that isn't already that obvious;)













Step 2,  add the torani syrup and let in seep down to the bottom, DO NOT MIX.













Step 3, add the half and half and let it run down. The recipe says it looks really cool, but it really doesn't. It probably didn't look cool because my syrup was just clear, I guessing it would look really cool with raspberry.













Step 4, mix the stuff before you drink it or else it will taste quite nasty. Yay it's done, now you can feel all fancy drinking your fancy drink!




No comments:

Post a Comment