Friday, May 9, 2014

Twisty Trend (not really a trend)


This week has gone by so slow, oh my gosh, but surprisingly it hasn't been that stressful. It has made me really happy because I can just go home and watch t.v. without worrying about a lot of homework. I've had a few tests, but they were not hard at all. I pretty sure that I am jinxing myself but whatever. Two days ago my family came in from Texas and I am pretty happy because we are going to go shopping and I haven't gone shopping in forever. Okay now to my blog, I went to Walmart last week and I really wanted to make a anklet so I went to the crappy craft section and bought some friendship bracelet string. I was going to put this on my blog last week but, as usual, I did it really late. I came home and I made a braided one, but I'm sure everyone knows how to braid so I decided to show you how to make this one. I pretty sure I am going to start a trend, but probably not! P.S. I know I use "but" a lot but I can't think of any other words that sound better.

If you want to make this awesomely awesome bracelet below is how to make it!

What You'll Need:

- string (colorful)

- tape

- scissors













What to do:

GETTING READY

Step 1, get your colored string out that you want in your bracelet.













Step 2, cut your string all the same length and tie a knot at the top of the string so it all stays together.













Step 3, tape your string on a flat surface.













Step 4, tie a knot













____________________________

TWISTED BRACELET

Step 1, take the color string you want a separate it from the others.














Step 2, take the string and wrap it around the back of your thumb.














Step 3, take the string and wrap it under the other strings.















Step 4, slip your thumb out














Step 5, pull the string and keep pulling until you are at the knot














Step 6, keep repeating those steps, it will eventually look like this














Step 7, you can make each section as small or as big as you want. You are done and don't worry if it doesn't look like this the first time, it takes some practice.


No comments:

Post a Comment