Friday, March 21, 2014

Beach Bum


Yesterday I was trying to figure out what it do for my blog and as usual at the last minute. I had been studying for tests I had to make up and looking on Pinterest was my break. I was looking at my old pins and I found a thing called sea spray that would turn your hair all wavy. It looked really simple so I asked my mom to take me to the store, we got all the stuff and headed home so that I could make it and spray in on my hair. My mom got a detangler bottle, with stuff inside, and I poured it out... It made it look more professional. Anyways my mom and dad helped me take the pictures and it was pretty funny beacause my dad didn't know how to take a picture and my mom tried to take a picture while she was spraying, it picture was just a blob. This really showed me how non-techy they are, what weirdies.

Well below is how to make them just in case you were wondering

What You'll Need:
- 1 cup warm water
- 1 tsp hair gel 
- 1 tsp coconut oil
- 1 Tbs sea salt 













Directions:

Step one, fill your spray bottle with your warm water (pretty hot). I just kind of winged it and filled it up to almost the top instead of just adding 1 cup













Step two, add the coconut oil. In my picture it looked kinda hard to put in, but don't worry I took it with my hands and shoved it in.













Step three, add the hair gel. Once again I pushed it in with my hands, don't worry I'm not that dumb.













Step four, add the sea salt. This time it took me a while to put it all in because the hole was way too small.













Step five, shake it up.













Step six, spray it on your hair. Yay!!













Just to let you know you have to scrunch your hair up so that it wil start to become wavy, wait till it drys then it will look just FABULOUS!


No comments:

Post a Comment