Monday, March 17, 2014

Ooh La La

      
          Picture Provided by: blog.cobblestay.com

This week has been the most stressful week of my entire life and I honestly felt like I could cry. I have had too much homework and on top of that I've been staying up until 11 every night trying to finish all my homework. Yesterday, Thursday, was the most stressful of all days. I had to do a make-up test for biology, study for a math test, study for a map test, do my math homework, make the crepes, read to To Kill a Mockingbird and finally try to finish my Me Project for leadership. When I got home I got the recipe on my computer and made the crepes, my moms crazy crazy friend is in town and she kept on distracting me. She asked my if the crepe was suppose to look like that, where I was going to put them after they were done and when were they going to be done so that she could have some. It was seriously annoying, the good part was that she wasn't home when I finished them so I got them to myself! 
I mean if you really want to make the crepes below is how you make them!

What You'll Need:

- 1 cup flour

- 2 eggs

- 1/2 cup milk

- 1/2  cup water

- 1/4 tsp. salt

- 2 Tbs. butter (melted)














What to do:

Step one, put the flour and eggs in a large bowl and add the water. Mix and then add the milk. I kinda made it look gross becaue I whisked the eggs and flour together... Oopsies












Step two, add the salt and butter (melted) and whisk it really well. Because it looks really gross when its all lumpy.














Step three, turn on the stove and put a little butter on your pan. Wait until the butter simmers, or else your pan isn't hot enough if that isn't obvious.













Step four, add about a third of a cup of batter into the pan and lift the pan and twirl it around so it's even and the crepe won't be small. I think it's pretty fun to twirl it around!













Step five, the crepe takes about 2 minutes to cook on the one side, after it looks done flip it and don't leave there too long. Making crepes just makes me feel so French and fancy.













Step six, keep doing the thing above until all the batter is gone. Once they are done get out whatever you want to put in them, I chose bananas and Nutella because when the two come together it's just amazing. 














There you have it... Homemade crepes!!!!!!!! YUMMY YUMMY YUMMY IN MY TUMMY TUMMY TUMMY!




No comments:

Post a Comment