Thursday, April 10, 2014

Frame It


This week has seriously not been fun at all, thankfully next week is Spring Break. I seriously think that my teachers are trying to cram as much stuff as they possibly can into my brain, which is totally not cool. Thankfully, I am leaving Friday for lake Powell. We are going on a house boat trip with all my annoying neighbors that like to hurt me and adults that like to make me upset, yay for me. Anyways, I decided to do my blog early but as you can tell this is not early. Every time I plan on doing it early it never works out. I haven't done a craft in a few weeks because I haven't found any good ones on Pinterest yet, but this is one that came to mind and it is super duper easy.

If you want to know how to make a crazy frame, that's the name I gave it, then scroll down and find out! 

What You'll Need:

- wooden frame

- tape (can be regular or masking tape)

- paint (very colorful)

- paintbrush

What to do: 

Step one, color your base coat and wait until it dries. Mine was yellow because it is spring and spring is awesome!













Step two, put the tape on the way you want it. I just placed my tape randomly but still made sure it looked good!











Step three, paint the shapes with different colors and wait until it dries. I used Easter colors, but bright colors look awesome too!













Step four, pull the tape off, carefully and then you're done!













Now wasn't that easy?!?

No comments:

Post a Comment