Sunday, April 6, 2014

Microwaveable Heaven

                                    

Yesterday, Thursday, I made caramels because my friends birthday party is today and I really didn't feel like doing my post on my phone again. I was suppose to do a craft this week but I don't have a lot of good ones on my Pinterest page anymore so it looks lie I have to fo find some. I've been wanting to make these caramels for a long time but I just haven't gotten to it yet. It was thirty minutes before my mom and I had to take my sister to dance and this was the easiest thing I could think of. I made it in like ten minutes and it was so easy. It was probably the best caramels I have ever had. They are so soft and they actually taste like the caramels you would get from the Rocky Mountain Chocolate factory or something. Seriously, I am not kidding.

If you are a total and absolute fan of caramels then I highly suggest you make these!

What You'll Ned:

- 1/2 cup sweetened condensed milk

- 1/2 cup karo syrup

- 1/2 cup white sugar

- 1/2 cup brown sugar

- 1/4 cup butter (half a stick, melted)













What to do:

First, mix ALL of your ingredients together.











Second, put your mixture in the microwave for a minute and stir after, do this six times. The recipe says to put it in for 2 minutes at a time but my mixture kind of exploded so I started doing it for one.













Third, pour it into a lightly greased pan, I buttered mine, and put it in the refrigerator for about 15 minutes. If you leave it in for a longer amount of time just take it out and let it sit. 













Fourth, cut the caramels into squares and store them in an airtight container. They are done and they are absolutely scrumptious, delicious and magnificent!











These caramels are perfect for gifts, I think I am going to put them in a mason jar, put ribbon around the top and give them to my friend, Emily, for her birthday. YAY!

1 comment:

  1. Yes yes! They were sooooo good! Thank youuuu

    ReplyDelete