Friday, April 25, 2014

Late Night Dessert


So. today after school I went over to my friend Cali's house with my friend Claire. I realized I hadn't done my blog yet and I asked them for ideas and they had nothing. We were hungry so we made pasta and Cali said to write it about pasta and I said, "no that's super dumb and boring." Even though I said that it was dumb she still took pictures, but they were mostly of her and Claire. Anyways, I wanted to be in one of the pictures so I leaned in towards the pasta and Claire just decides to put hot pasta on my face.... Yeah it hurt pretty bad. After we made pasta we got hungry again so we made grill cheeses and Cali took the cheese I opened and put them on hers, making me sound really dumb when I asked what happened to them. I eventually got them back because you know we fought. Then we had some fun with grapes! We put them under our lips to looks like bunnies! It was pretty fun and really entertaining.













my burnt face:(













Well, I still hadn't made anything so when I got home I made a brownie in a mug. Below is how to make it!

What You'll Need:

- 1/4 cup flour

- 1/4 cup sugar

- pinch of salt 

- 2 Tbs cocoa powder 

- 2 Tbs olive oil

- 3 Tbs water

What to do: 

Step 1, mix all the dry ingredients together.













Step 2, mix in the olive oil and water. 













Step 3, put in the the microwave for 1 minute and 40 seconds













Step 4, take it out and let it cool and it is done, and I suggest putting ice-cream it on because it makes it taste even better! OMG!

No comments:

Post a Comment