Monday, May 5, 2014

Cup O' Cookies


This weekend I was at my friend Cali's house and we took pictures again. Fast forward, my friend Dani and I went to Starbucks with our friends after school and then after we met Cali and Claire at Redstone. We then rode the city bus to her house. I was hungry so I ate cheerios and supposedly I put them in a dog food cup, but I still ate them. That was super random but whatever! Anyways, about an hour later Clara and Julia came to her house and we took a seriously big photo shoot. This time they were fun, but serious unlike our last pictures that we took. I realized I still hadn't done my blog, as usual. I really need to do them earlier. Back to the story, my plan was to make homemade italian sodas but she didn't have any of the stuff (don't worry I am definitely going to make them). I decided to go off of what I made last week which was the brownie in a mug. Next week I am planning on posting a craft yay!

Well, below is how to make them if you want to know how to make another late night dessert.

What You'll Need:

- 2 TBSP melted butter

- 1 TBSP sugar

- 1 TBSP brown sugar

- 1/8 TSP vanilla

- 1/4 cup flour

- pinch of salt

- 1/8 TSP baking powder

- chocolate chips














What to do:

Step 1, add all the dry ingredients and mix it all together.













Step 2,  add all the wet ingredients and mix it all together again. If the butter isn't melted, like mine, the cookie will become crumbly. The crumbly cookie doesn't taste that bad it would just taste better if the butter was already melted when put in.













Step 3, put it in the microwave for two minutes. Now your done... now wasn't that just so amazingly easy?



No comments:

Post a Comment